Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Merchandise Post

It has come to my attention that DC comics has remade Batman Knightfall. DC has turned my All- time favorite comic into something new. I have read it, and... I LOVE IT!!! Anyone with great taste should buy it. It has been entirely remade, with new story art and detail. Heres the story line: the Dark Knight's greatest enemies have all simultaneously escaped from Arkham Asylum and are preying on Gotham City. With his city under siege, Batman pushes his body to the limit as he takes on The Joker, the Mad Hatter, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc, The Riddler and the Scarecrow. But things get much worse when Bane, the man behind all the madness, confronts an exhausted Batman – and breaks his back. Thanks for reading! Remember to comment and debate!

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your professional discussion of this interesting topic.

    ReplyDelete