Thursday, March 1, 2012

DKR (The Dark Knight Rises)


The Dark Knight Rises. Enough said. Its definitely going to win an Oscar award for best movie of 2012. Its the movie we've been waiting for 4 years! I'm definitely going to see it, because I'm going to be 13 by the time the movie premieres in July. I love this movie serie's it shows Batman in a more emotionally gripping way. How he faces the hero known as (drumroll please), Batman! What confuses me is in the Dark Knight, why does Batman take the blame? How does Two-Face die from falling off of that short distance? Lastly, what happened to the Joker? Other than him being incarcerated and all. Obviously, DKR is going to put all the other Batman movies to shame. My only question is, why is there a huge prison under a football field? This is all I have to say on the movie thats going to be the best one of 2012. Remember to read, comment, and debate. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment