Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Superman the savior

Okay you guys, here my newest post. One word, Superman. I personally like Batman, but I'm still a big fan of Superman. I love the entire story of Superman. How his home world is destroyed, he finds a new family on earth, he learns he has super- human abilities. I like how the whole story falls together. What I don't understand about superman is why is Lex Luthor so jealous of Superman. Is Luthor jealous because Superman has all these abilities or because Superman is better than him? What I like is  how whenever Superman falls in battle he comes back to fight again. The best example is Superman's battle against Doomsday. The man of steel died while protecting Metropolis, and then came back to life! This is all I have to say about the Man of Steel, but remember to debate read more of my blog posts! Also, Please comment, I need your feed back on my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment